Wednesday, April 8, 2009

celebrity rants.

1. lady gaga is my effin' hero.

2. paris hilton is overrated. i dont know why she's famous.

3. why is miley cyrus famous? i think a lot of people are more talented than her.
but to add in my APUSH complexity, she is pretty good at writing songs. u know she's written over 250 in her life? 
she also wrote a book. her biography. how much can you fit in your 16 years? 
my bibliography would start out with my mothers womb.
"hello, i was a zygote."

... i'll think of more later for my "bibliography" how insightful can i be?

4. can i sing like christina aguilera?

5. i never thought kevin bacon was attractive. ever. sorry.

6. not a fan of tila tequila. in all honesty, i dont think she's very useful to society.

7. kal penn. MAJOR PROPS to the guy. that would be pretty sick, no lie to work for obama.

8. kat deluna's face shape irks me.

7 comments:

  1. 1) she's a boss. or as beyonce would put it, she's a diva.

    2-3) HAHAHAHA did you forget about our discussion about paris hilton and miley cyrus?

    if you ever made a bibliography, i would read it. and probably show up at your house so that you can sign my copy.

    4) yes.

    5) ew. he reminds me of the goblin from spiderman, mask optional hahaha.

    6) she's the virtual paris hilton.

    7) he's a boss.

    8) ew. oh and check out the blonde christina millian. also major ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i can't take kal penn seriosuly- i MEAN is HE REALLY GONNA be working under obama's admin-- he's 2 of a funny d00d... sux thou. hes leaving house :(

    however...indian pride. hes gonna rep us... so its all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post made me laugh 4 times. "I don't think she's very useful to society." + 4 awesomeness points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good lord stop having identical opinions as me. i have spent a good few hours trying to figure out what's wrong with kat deluna's head and i've finally figured it out.
    it's shaped like a turnip. you know i'm right.
    and you my dear, are one of the most talented singers i've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete