Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ah damn.

i know i'm not supposed to, but i miss you. sometimes.
but when i do, i miss you so much. and all i do is sit for hours and think about you, hope you're thinking about me too, wishing things were like it once was. i guess.

you are not my logic, or reason, or anything that makes sense for that matter. but i guess i liked that sometimes. in my eyes, you were my other half. the part of me i could live without but lacked. but i don't always like to think it all through, whether it is/was right or wrong, good or bad for you and i, or just you or i.

but when i go to bed i imagine you are lying next to me holding my hand. when i wake up i think of you, you looking into my eyes waiting for a conversation to erupt.

i think i've moved on in the sense of where i am now is where i belong, i dont know if i want to go back to what there was before, but just to know that theres something in the future. i think. or not even the guarantee, more of the possibility. that we will all progress and we'll talk again, laugh again, look at each other and just know this is what being happy is supposed to be.
or what feeling safe around a person is supposed to be.

i'm glad i'm here because i can never see you and i may never let myself see you again. but i miss you. so much. and sometimes i wish you knew that. and sometimes i wish i knew what you were thinking. and how you were feeling. you're pretty bad at that, but i think you make more of an effort to express yourself when you're with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment