Saturday, February 21, 2009

day 1.

this is my very first post. i'm not sure if thats good, bad, or whether it really matters or not. i conformed. i figure a blog would be a good way to rant, but without the dirties of ranting.
i guess that means its just rambling. 
right?

this break has been really unproductive. i kind of sit in front of the computer, dabble at some SAT here n there, then aimlessly stare at the whip i made for ganpule for sadies. 

i watched room raiders yesterday. now i keep my room and bathroom clean 24/7. i'm scared a suspiciously dressed man from mtv will grab me, while a stranger looks for weird things in my room.
like that puffer fish on my wall.
or that spear of shark teeth in my closet.
or even reach for my undies.
crap.



i like the rain. and i dont like it. i love sunny weather, but i get really scared of global warming. it worries me, so i've made the habit of unplugging everything i use in my room. my laptop is on energy star mode!
i need to stop using plastic bags.

i need to get out of this way of thinking. i love feeling sore when i work out, especially when its on some sprint intervals or weight training. but once i stop feeling sore, i feel myself turn to jello. i also feel that way if i dont work out everyday. that was the epitome of my fall/winter. yum. 

onto happier things, laura is still on true beauty! i think she's the funniest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment